Interested in becoming a Community Home Carer for Be Caring!
Become a Day-Maker and Smile-Giver
We are looking for values driven people to join Be Caring as a Community Home Carer, providing care across South Manchester in; Chorlton Park, Didsbury West, Brooklands, Northenden, Wythenshawe and surrounding areas.
We pay our colleagues for the whole time they are out. As a driver, you will be paid from start to finish on a standard or flexible block contract.
- £9.75 p/hr on a Flexible block contract (working on a defined shift pattern but working across areas to cover absences and build new runs)
- £9.50p/hr on a standard block contract (working within a more defined geographical area on set runs)
- Mileage - 40p per mile - average allowance £100 every 4 weeks
£500 - New starter bonus *
You will support customers and their families to achieve personal outcomes that promote greater independence, use reablement approaches and support access to community services. As a Community Home Carer, you will:
- Provide personal care that protect people’s dignity.
- Promote independence using enabling and reabling approaches.
- Connect people to their local support and services
- Support people to meet their outcomes, involving families and professionals.
- Deliver personalised care through individual choice and control.
- Be a strong and effective communicator, documenting, reporting and sharing information with the right people at the right time.
New starter bonus split into 2 payments at 3 months and 6 months; based on average hours worked.
- £500 for 40+ average weekly hours (£250 per payment)
- £400 for 30-39 average weekly hours (£200 per payment)
- £300 for 20-29 average weekly hours (£150 per payment)
- £200 for 10-19 average weekly hours (£100 per payment)
To find out more, APPLY TO POSITION
Joanne Edwards, our Recruitment Officer, will be in touch very soon!