Interested in becoming a Community Home Carer for Be Caring!
Become a Day-Maker and Smile-Giver
We are looking for compassionate and driven people to join Be Caring as a Community Care Worker, providing care across North Tyneside in; North Shields and coastal areas, Shiremoor, Wallsend, Howdon, Hadrian Park and Battle Hill.
Working on shifts,
- £9.50p/hr + 20p visit payment (paid for each care call attended)
- Mileage - 40p per mile (average of £175 over a 4 week period)
£500 - New starter bonus *
Join our team of Community Care Workers. We offer full and part-time hours, available on a shift pattern, which includes evenings and weekends.
- Morning shift: 7:00am – 3:00pm
- Evening shift: 3:00pm – 10:00pm
You will support customers and their families to achieve personal outcomes that promote greater independence, use reablement approaches and support access to community services. As a Community Care Worker, you will:
- Provide personal care that protect people’s dignity.
- Promote independence using enabling and reabling approaches.
- Connect people to their local support and services
- Support people to meet their outcomes, involving families and professionals.
- Deliver personalised care through individual choice and control.
- Be a strong and effective communicator, documenting, reporting and sharing information with the right people at the right time.
* New Starter Bonus (for those whose first shift starts between 1st October to 31st
- £500 for 40+ average weekly hours (£250 per payment)
- £400 for 30-39 average weekly hours (£200 per payment)
- £300 for 20-29 average weekly hours (£150 per payment)
- £200 for 10-19 average weekly hours (£100 per payment)
To find out more, APPLY TO POSITION
Jemma Kennedy, our Recruitment Officer, will be in touch very soon!