Interested in becoming a Community Homecare Assistant for Be Caring!
Become a Day-Maker and Smile-Giver
We are looking for values driven people to join Be Caring as a Community Homecare Assistant providing high quality, person-centred care. We are looking for full and part-time Community Home Carers who can work on a settled run and week 1, week 2, shift pattern in one of the following communities:
- Aintree and Fazakerley (L10)
- Anfield and Walton (L4)
- Belle Vale (L25)
- Clubmoor and Tuebrook (L13)
- Croxteth and Norris Green (L11)
- Dovecot and Knotty Ash (L14)
- Stoneycroft and Old Swan (L13)
- Everton (L5)
Pay: £19,760 (40 hours per week)
Standard Pay: £9.50p/hr. Working within defined geographical area on set runs (walkers or drivers).
- Performance bonuses paid until March 2022
- Mileage: 40p per mile - average allowance £75 every 4 weeks
£500 - New starter bonus (see bottom of advert for further information*)
Join our team of Community Homecare Assistant. We offer full and part-time hours, available on a shift pattern, which includes evenings and weekends.
- Morning shift: 07:00am - 2:00pm
- Evening shift: 3:30pm - 10:00pm
You will support customers and their families to achieve personal outcomes that promote greater independence, use reablement approaches and support access to community services. As a Community Homecare Assistant you will:
- Provide personal care that protect people’s dignity.
- Promote independence using enabling and reenabling approaches.
- Connect people to their local support and services
- Support people to meet their outcomes, involving families and professionals.
- Deliver personalised care through individual choice and control.
- Be a strong and effective communicator, documenting, reporting and sharing information with the right people at the right time.
New starter bonus split into 2 payments at 3 months and 6 months; based on average hours worked.
- £500 for 40+ average weekly hours (£250 per payment)
- £400 for 30-39 average weekly hours (£200 per payment)
- £300 for 20-29 average weekly hours (£150 per payment)
- £200 for 10-19 average weekly hours (£100 per payment)
To find out more, APPLY TO POSITION
Our Recruitment Officer, will be in touch very soon!