Interested in becoming a Palliative Home Carer for Be Caring?
Become a Day-Maker and Smile-Giver
We are looking for values driven people to join Be Caring as a Palliative Home Carer, providing care across Newcastle and Gateshead.
Working on shifts,
- £9.60p/hr – plus 20p payment per visit!
New starter bonus & Refer a friend payment scheme - up to £300 each
See bottom of advert for further details*
Join our team of Palliative Home Carers. We offer full and part-time hours, available on a shift pattern, which includes evenings and weekends.
- Early shifts: 7:00am – 3:00pm
- Late Shifts: 3:00pm – 10:00pm
- Day sits
- Waking nights
As a Palliative Home Carer, you will work with individuals and their families and provide outstanding person-centred care. Additionally, you will be providing end of life care. Typical care and support tasks within a care plan include;
- Personal care- including intimate care with dignity.
- Oral care and pressure care.
- The administration or prompting of medication.
- Preparation of meals and/or drinks.
- Completion of domestic tasks including laundry, cleaning and shopping as well as supporting with specific health needs and equipment.
- Helping make arrangements and offering bereavement support.
We are nurse-led with any specialist training needs facilitated in-house.
*New starter bonus & Refer a Friend Payment Scheme split into 2 payments at 3 months and 6 months; based on average hours worked.
- £300 for 30+ average weekly hours (£150 per payment)
- £200 for 20-29 average weekly hours (£100 per payment)
- £100 for 10-19 average weekly hours (£50 per payment)
To find out more, APPLY TO POSITION
Jemma, our Recruitment Officer, will be in touch very soon!